GATKEK MANYANG RIEK
108, Juba, South Sudan
Mobile: +211 (0) 955545008
- Date of birth :15th Mar, 1987
- Languages known : English, Arabic, Nuer.
Career and other Summary
- More Than 1 Years of Experience in the Associated Field Of HRM.
- Experienced in man power planning, recruitment, developing performance management system, developing employee welfare programs, identifying training needs and conducting trainings, employee grievance handling, developing and implementing disciplinary policies, conducting exit interview, final settlement of employees.
- More Than 3 Years of Experience in the Different Fields Associated to HR.
- Experience in production and managing on the planning, scheduling and implementation of organization programmed
- Experience in Managing and executing the writing and delivery of international funding applications and sponsorship documents.
- Experience in Coordinating and Promoting civic education, democratic values and a culture of peace and human rights at the community level; Assisting communities planning and drawing attention to local, national and international problems;
- Experiences in editing materials from the 4 children groups English, Arabic and Nuer] to broadcast ready materials.
- Translate materials recorded in Nuer to simple Arabic/English, record voice over for recorded materials.
- Producing pre-production briefings for presenters, reporters, technical staff and other contributors
- Undertaking editing, interviewing and reporting duties as necessary;
- Presenting programme or managing presenters for both pre-recorded and recorded output;
Career Key Skills
- Developing the HR plans and policies in conjunction with the Organization’s over all development plan.
- Overall responsibility of man power planning, recruitments and developing the induction programmes for the new recruits and working out the compensation plan and policies.
- Conducting researches to study the current compensation trends in the market.
- Developing and implementing the performance appraisal system for the organization and co-ordinating it with other line managers.
- Co-ordinating with finance department for processing of payments to employees.
- Identifying the training needs, developing training programs to ensure constant learning and development of employees.
- Establishing a proper organizational structure, developing and implementing disciplinary policies and developing and implementing employee welfare policies.
- Developing various reports for management which make it easy to make decisions regarding the current resources.
- Program Management and Monitoring Skills: Project Development, Proposal Writing, Strategic Planning, Logical Framework, performance Monitoring Plans, Work Plan Development.
- Counseling and Mediatory Skills: Stress management and self-care and family care, National Staff Management Trauma Counselling; Group counselling and Family Therapy, Child and Abductions Behaviours Counselling, Group Facilitation.
- Research Skills: Participatory Rural Appraisal, Participatory Learning Action, Focus Group Interviews, Data Analysis, civil participatory Tools, Free Issues Forum, Post Forum and Report Writing
- Recruited 15 candidates through Nile Star, funding by UNICEF Child Protection Unit in 2014
- Settled the HR department for Nile Star Group/Global from scratch in 2012.
- Establish and maintain a disciplinary and complaints procedure and Child Protection Policy with Hope Restoration for South Sudan, funding by UNICEF Child Protection projects, in 2011
- Maintains National Election Commission data in confidence and protects by keeping information confidential, 2010.
- Currently working as HR Manager for Nile Star Group/Global Funding by UNICEF Child Protection Unit since 0ct-2014 -2015 Up to Now.
- Worked as Editor and Program Producer: UN House Team leader for Free Voice-South Sudan Program from Jan/March 2015 with the Funding from Canadian Government
- Worked as Radio operator, program producer, and News and program presenter for Ministry of information and communication cooperation, Bentiu Radio F.M 99.0 Medium Wave 588 KHZ, 2010 State Government radio.
- Worked as Child Protection officer for Hope Restoration for South Sudan, funding by UNICEF
- Worked as Data Entry and Software installation officer for National Election Commission (NEC) Department of information Technology (IT)
- Worked as Child protection Officer for Disaster Management Trust (DMT) Funding by UNICEF
- Worked as Teacher for State Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Mayom Secondary School.
- National College Of Khartoum (N.C.K), Khartoum, Sudan Bachelor Degree Of Social Science In Human Resource Management 2012
- Humanitarian Aid Commission, Gomarhia Organization Ram Group of Information Technology, Khartoum, Sudan, Diploma of Software Installation and Computer Maintaining.
- Well versed with MS Office, Windows 2000, XP, Data Base, Data Entry, Software Installation and Computer Maintaining, Retort Hardware And Software, Repairing And Replace Damage Partum’s Words, Ms Excel, Ms Access, Ms Publisher, Ms Info Path, Ms Power Point, Ms Outlook, Audition Edition Software Application.
- Working Knowledge of PeopleSoft HRMS.
- Certificate in Computer applications (Just Computer training Centre)
- Basic Participatory Rural Appraisal and County Consultation (PDC/UNDP)
- Human rights and access to justice (UNDP Community Security)
- Peace building and resolution of conflict (Concordis International)
- Child right and child Protection (UNICEF)
- Child Protection (CMCM-UNICEF)
- Stress management (KINGTON Institute)
- National Staff management (KINGTON Institute)
- Journalism Development communication and journalism interviews (State MoF USB).
- Conflict mitigation training (CMSI/PAE-USAID funding)
- Child safety training (Free Voices/War Child Holland)
- Information Technology of Unity State artists union
- Member of South Sudan Small Arms control
- Member of Leer central Student union
- Member of south Sudan Artist union